- Yonaton Aronoff joins firm as 9th Partner
- HS&C and Priya Chaudhry Recognized by Chambers and Partners
- Well served clients, well deserved promotions; Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP has elected Evan W. Bolla as Partner and promoted Joseph Gallagher to Counsel.
- Law360 Covers Aronson Case, Led by Partner Andrew St. Laurent
- Reuters Reports on Priya Chaudhry Tackling GM Ignition-Switch Case, Mid-Trial
- New York Times Quotes Priya Chaudhry in Article About Tweeting Defendants
New Name. New Digs. Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP has Moved its New York Office to 40 Wall Street!
- ACQ Global Awards Recognizes Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP and Three of Its Partners in Its 2015 Global Awards for Legal Excellence in New York
- Priya Chaudhry Quoted in Law360 About Her Client, ‘Indicted Ex-Bryan Cave Atty Fights Mayweather Evidence’
- New York City’s Vehicle Seizure Policy Found Unconstitutional
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP congratulates 2015 Super Lawyers: Priya Chaudhry, Beth Farber, Jonathan Harris, Jim Keneally, and Andrew St. Laurent; and 2015 Super Lawyer Rising Stars: Evan Bolla, Alexander Sakin, and James Valentino
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry Fights SEC Asset Freeze in Ahmed Case
- Trial Attorney David Deitch Opens the Northern Virginia Office of Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry!
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP, and Firm Partners Jonathan Harris and Priya Chaudhry Honored as Corporate LiveWire’s Global Award 2015 Winners for Investor Litigation and Criminal Law in New York
- David Deitch Wins Dismissal of Charges for Client After Landmark Suppression Ruling in Federal District Court
- James Valentino Wins Complete Dismissal of Two Criminal Cases
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP Counsels Client Into Six-Figure Victory
- Reid Skibell Represents Oscar-Nominated Actor in Defamation Case Against French Daily Le Monde
- Law360 Quotes Priya Chaudhry on the Government’s Motion in Her High Profile Criminal Usury Case
- U.S. News and World Report Ranks Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry in Best Law Firm of 2015 for White Collar Criminal Defense in New York City
- Andrew St. Laurent Quoted in the Daily Beast on Coerced Confessions
- Priya Chaudhry Represents Lawyer in First Criminal Usury Prosecution Brought by Any State Prosecutor in the Country.
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry represents entrepreneur in suit over founding of Urban Compass.
- Former top Prudential Broker, Frederick O’Meally, completely exonerated against SEC charges after 11 year legal battle led by Jonathan Harris.
- Former Federal clerk, Chardaie Charlemagne, joins Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry.
$5 Million arbitration award to investors in hedge fund represented by Harris, St.Laurent & Chaudhry confirmed by NY State Court.
Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry wins 3 consecutive sentences of probation with no jail time in high stakes federal criminal cases.
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry LLP welcomes James Valentino and Joshua Paulson to the firm!
- Jim Keneally publishes article on Lois Lerner and Fifth Amendment privilege in the New York Law Journal
- Jim Keneally quoted on the accuracy of crime in ‘Breaking Bad’
- Priya Chaudhry becomes named partner. Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry also welcomes Jim Keneally to the firm!
- Law360 Reports on Frederick O’Meally Appeal
- Priya Chaudhry quoted in the Wall Street Journal’s coverage of Goldman Sachs’ computer code theft case
- Jon Harris, Priya Chaudhry, & Andrew St. Laurent named among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers
- Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry highlighted as a boutique firm by the New York Law Journal
- Reuter’s coverage of FINRA arbitration brought by the firm against SunTrust for the sale of Mortgage Backed Securities
The firm welcomes Priya Chaudhry, Beth M. Farber, and H. Chisun Lee to its team!
- Andrew St. Laurent publishes article on managing communications by potentially dangerous detainees in Bloomberg BNA
- Andrew St. Laurent’s article, “Managing Communications by Potentially Dangerous Detainees” featured in Bloomberg Law
Andrew St. Laurent, Julie Withers, Charlotte Houghteling, Paul Colinet & Alexander Sakin all named 2012 Rising Stars by SuperLawyers.com
Jonathan Harris named a 2012 Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers.com
- Andrew St. Laurent quoted in the Chicago Tribune regarding Drew Peterson Murder Trial
- Andrew St. Laurent’s article “Disputes in Professional Practice: A Strategy Guide” published in Bloomberg BNA’S Corporate Counsel Weekly™
Harris, St.Laurent & Chaudhry wins $23.6 million dollar jury verdict for the Learning Annex against Rich Global (09CIV4432) (S.D.N.Y Judge Scheindlin)
- Law360 Reports on Harris, St. Laurent & Chaudhry’s defense of Frederick O’Meally against SEC charges
- Reuters Reports on Verdict in SEC v O’Meally
- The Firm Wins Defense Verdict for Frederick O’Meally Against SEC Fraud Charges
- American Lawyer Litigation Daily names Jonathan Harris a Co-Litigator of the Week for Aurum victory against Société Générale
- Forbes Reports on Aurum Arbitration Victory
- The Firm Wins $61 Million Dollar FINRA Arbitration Award for Hedge Fund Aurum STS Aggressive Trading Against Société Générale